Q1 2016 saw us build on the strong success seen in 2015 by completing 21 deals totaling $5M in value.
Online PR News – 24-May-2016 – Boston, MA – Q1 2016 saw the FE International team build on the strong success seen in 2015 by completing 21 deals totaling $5M in value. As we approach our 6th anniversary, we are prouder than ever of our best-in-class team, processes and educational content, which is helping FE International champion the industry into a new era of safe and secure deal-making. With over to $1.1M in revenue since the turn of the year, we continue to reinvest our resources into the future of this asset class and remain on track for to reach our 10-year growth plan.
Here are some of highlights from the past quarter:
• Over 400 business sales completed.
• Over 1,000 new seller inquiries in Q1, which are being worked on diligently by our expert team.
• 2,000 new buyers added to our qualified network.
• 95% success rate across the five- to seven-figure range.
• Fastest listing-to-close times recorded in FE International history.
• Successfully sold PicReel to WebFolio Management in March 2016, marking their largest acquisition to date.
• Launched an exit planning mini-course to help sellers prepare for a sale, sometimes years ahead of an actual exit.
• Released exciting new content focused on specific niches and business models to help sellers prepare their business for sale, and give buyers additional resources for due diligence.
What’s in store for Q2?
FE International continues to lead the market in SaaS, software, content and affiliate, and e-commerce business sales. With a large number of sellers actively exit planning with our team, our short-, medium- and long-term pipeline remains very strong. We have a number of exciting businesses lined up for Q2 that will prove popular with our growing qualified buyer base.
We’re also on a mission to further educate sellers, and will continue to expand our distribution, both in terms of content and conferences. Later this quarter, we will release a series of business model-specific eBooks and articles on valuation to give sellers the resources and tools needed to grow their online businesses ahead of an exit.
If you have questions about our process, get in touch. We’re always happy to discuss.
– See more at: https://www.onlineprnews.com/news/688125-1462994567-fe-international-q1-2016-in-review-over-5m-in-sales.html#sthash.jRCyBr7S.dpuf